Saturday 18 August 2012

The Adventure begins

At Last we are at the beginning.... At 10pm last night our car was still on the hoist at the mechanics! It was having stickers applied at midnight... But we have made it to Cessnock....today was scrutineering of vehicles and briefing. ... What have we got ourselves into?? It all starts tomorrow....
We will travel to 4 states in a week...
quilts packed-- to be auctioned on trek


The boy and the green beast

two intrepid trekkers ready to begin

very late last night
Tomorrow we head to Orange...( If I see Peg and Dale on the road at Sofala I'll pick them up!)
We mostly travel on dirt roads and back roads so who knows where we will be!

Janice gets the prize for guessing the items in the jar...152.. so send your address to me please Janice.
Till next report....

6 comments:

  1. Have heaps of fun......hope the auctioned quilts go well..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go girl....please take care have heaps of fun...the quilts will bring in a fortune...maybe we may be too busy laying eggs!!!!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo! Lucky me. Have a great time on the road. It will be a heap of fun. I'll be thinking of you as you travel along. I hope you have a chance to provide updates along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time!!! fingers crossed for my tickets !!!!
    P.S Peg and Dale took off to Perth lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and the quilts are gorgeous.......you did a great job.........hope they raise lots of money..........jsut give me a ring when I win my raffle quilt........

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment.