Tuesday 15 October 2013

Kitchen update

Planning a patchwork of a different type today... Trying to work out the tile feature in my new kitchen.




Tiles with little blue corner print, on point with a border and then plain white tiles! ...OK?




Not long now.....on the countdown to the finish!

I won't know what to do when I don't have a kitchen spread out between 4 rooms!!

Hopefully next week I can do a kitchen reveal!


Till next time
Keep stitching... (or painting)
Floss
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

  1. oh this is going to be so pretty Lea,cant wait to see it finished.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very nice tiles, they will be easy to live with for a long time too. I'm so excited for you. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking good.... great choice...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty and very timeless. Noice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good. Can't wait till the big reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow it s looking really great, can t wait to see the reveal

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment.